Military Relocation Services in Jacksonville, FL
Our military relocation services specialize in:
There’s moving, and then there’s moving in the military. And only military families know the difference. At Hover Girl properties, our real estate agents are experts in helping military families move to or out of Jacksonville, FL. With a staff of mostly retired military and military spouses, we understand what you’re going through and we know how to help.
Moving to Jacksonville due to PCS orders?
- PCS orders to Mayport Naval Station
- PCS orders to Naval Air Station Jacksonville (NAS Jax)
- PCS orders to Kings Bay Naval Station
No matter where you’re moving from or what base you’ll be stationed at, we’ve got your six. As a full service real estate firm and property management company, we can help you navigate all the big questions, including:
What neighborhood do I want to be in?
How am I going to do all of this remotely?
The Hover Girl Properties Difference
We understand military moves because we’ve been there. With a combined 50 years experience as military spouses, founders Lara Yehl and Joy Doyle created Hover Girl Properties with a mission to make life easier for military families.
Our advantage? We speak the language and we know all the complexities that come with a military move. And we know how sometimes it’s the little things that can bring comfort during a stressful time.
These are our promises to you:
- We will work around your schedule no matter what time zone you’re in, even if it means middle of the night phone calls for us.
- We will help you get a lay of the land so you can choose the neighborhood and make all the decisions that are best for you and your family.
- We will help you shop, compare, and choose a lender and title company capable of handling remote closings quickly and efficiently.
- We’ll be your boots on the ground with Facetime walk-throughs and inspections.
- If you’ll be arriving here before your home is ready, we’ll help you find hotels within your DLA.
- We’ll make sure your new home is warm and welcoming when you arrive. That may mean fresh flowers in the kitchen, coffee and bread in the pantry, or air mattresses up and ready to go until your furniture arrives. Whatever it takes to make your move less stressful.
Let’s make your move to Jacksonville as easy as possible.
Give us a call to see how we can help you enjoy all the benefits of military relocation with none of the hassles!