Buying, Selling, Property Management
We will be happy to provide all the information you need to buy, sell or rent real estate in Jacksonville, FL and surrounding areas. As the premier real estate agents and property management company in Jacksonville, we look forward to serving you and are happy to help anytime.
We hope that you find our website and blog to be a great source of information and visit often. Whether you are looking for Homes for Sale, Moving Resources, or even Mortgage Information everything you need is right here. We will always be available for personal service by phone or email, so feel free to contact us any time!
Could not have made the move across the country any easier. They aren’t just looking to sell a house or place a tenant, they’re committed to making sure all of their military families find homes either for a short tour or the long haul!
They understand their market better than anyone else, as a result, we have never had a gap in renters over seven years and never had any issues beyond normal maintenance. They uniquely understand the demands of military PCS, owning property from afar, and renter turnover.
We worked with two agents who succeeded under very difficult circumstances, eventually selling the property for us far quicker than we imagined possible. This is a results-driven business with a customer-service culture and a staff that understands they work for you. They are not afraid to try new things, and they follow through and deliver what they promise.
When I decided to sell my townhouse in Jacksonville I wasn’t looking for a Realtor, I was looking for an Advocate. The Hover Girl Team allowed me to have a personalized boutique experience, but with the efficiency and effectiveness of a huge operation. I am very grateful and would recommended Hover Girls to my closest family and friends!
For Home Buyers
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
- Assure that you see all the properties for sale or rent in Jacksonville in the areas that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
For Home Sellers
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a Jacksonville REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why. If you’re considering renting rather then selling your home, visit our Selling vs Renting page for more information.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
What are homes selling for on your street? Use Zillow to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sale price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 4% to 6%. Contact us for more details.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees which are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspection fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Selling Vs. Renting
Our expertise in the Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, and Atlantic Beach real estate market will help ensure that you get the best price for your property. Our finely-tuned marketing program will make sure the right people see your home. Since we specialize in the military market, we have experience with the Homeowners Assistance Program (HAP) administered by the U.S. Army Civil Corps of Engineers. If you would like more information about HAP, visit the official Homeowners Assistance Program page.
Rental Property Management Company
When you choose Jacksonville rental property management services from Hover Girl Properties, we will do all of the same work entailed in screening and placing residents. Then, our Service Department continues to be the point of contact for residents regarding any matters relating to the property during their time of tenancy. Our team specializes in property management services for single-family type housing. Contact Hover Girl Properties at (904) 881-7775 or Joy@hovergirlproperties.com for more information.